Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Float

 My inspiration was the picture you showed us of the guy with the cords around him floating like this. I'm not trying to tell a story, i was just trying to get a specific shot. The lighting and the stand were pretty hard to deal with since it was super sunny and our stand was broken. I moved him around and gave the stand to you to fix. My artist challenge was trying to be creative, lately im just not thinking at all. I don't think i overcame that in this project.
 I didn't have an inspiration for this picture, i just told him to start posing and i started taking pictures. Again im not trying to tell a story. The fact that he was wearing a white shirt and we were outside in the sun didnt help at all and the camera kept going black when i tried to take a picture. I changed to setting on the camera to help with the black screen. My biggest challenge was that i didn't notice when he was standing on the chair that it would look just like he was standing when i took it away and not floating. Trying to put a shadow in it didn't help it just looked really weird so i left it the way it was.
My inspiration was to make it look like aliens were taking her. I guess my story was about the aliens. I didn't have any technical challenges with these pictures, unless trying to make her look like she was floating wile she was jumping is a challenge. I had trouble trying to figure out a way to make it look like she was floating and not jumping, this one worked okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment