Friday, January 25, 2013

Blog Post #13: MIDTERM Portfolio











 pic#1:This photo is rule of thirds. Its the best because its actually rule of thirds and its a pretty clear picture. The clarity could be a bit better
pic#2:This is fill the frame. This is the best because the whole frame is filled, there is a cool pattern, and its clear. I like this picture the way it is.
pic#3:This is lines. I think its a good picture because there are a lot of lines. I would have probably made it less bright.
pic#4:This is angles. This is the best because you can really see the picture was taken at an angle. I would of probably used lines in the picture.
pic#5:This one would be patterns. You can see the lines on the shorts going one way and the little flowers going another way. I like this photo the way it is.
pic#6:This one is framing. Its good because there is a lot in the frame and at the end you can see the foot being framed. I would make this picture clearer.
pic#7:This one is shutter speed. You can clearly see the two people and the background is blurred. I would have made it much more clear.
pic#8:This one would be panning. The cart is clear and the background is blurred. I really like this picture for the first time doing it.
pic#9:This picture is depth of field. I really love this picture, it just gives a cool feel, and the background is blurred. I would make the background more blurry though.
pic#10: This is the wildcard. This is a picture of my fat man baby oso bear. Whenever i get the chance to show him i do, so here you go :)

 What has been the biggest challenge for you in this class? Have you been able to overcome it? Is there something that Mr. Pedersen can do to help you with this?
    The biggest challenge for me has been understanding the camera. I just have to study with it more, but I've gotten better. Mr.Pedersen is already helping.

What your biggest success in this class? Why does this stand out to you. Will this help you in the second semester? (If so, how? If not, why?)
    My biggest success is learning that there is a lot more to taking a picture than i thought and learning how to take pictures. It stands out because its a whole new world. It will because i could put everything i have learned to good use.

What are you most interested in learning next? Why?
   Editing more. That way i can make any picture look good and use the Photoshop i have at home.

Describe one thing that Mr. Pedersen can do to improve your experience in this class.
  Food, everyone loves food. That and videos without weird super excited old guys.

Describe one thing that YOU can do to improve your experience in this class.
   Focus more and try harder to memorize all the stuff on the camera. 





No comments:

Post a Comment